A Woman’s Journey into the Soul of Her Voice
Fully Embodied Singing in a Sacred Circle of Women
- How do we allow our voices to be a safe harbor for us in these uncertain times?
- How do we connect with the voice as a powerful tool for healing and transformation?
- How do we liberate the longing in our hearts, and activate the power of prayer through singing?
- How do our collective voices lifted in song help to heal the world?
In this 4-Month Course you will…
- Fall in love with your voice
- Gain more confidence in your singing
- Feel nourished, connected, uplifted and inspired
- Open more fully to your creative channels
- Sing songs and chants that you love
- Connect with your voice as a sound healing instrument
- Deepen with other like-minded women on the path of freeing their voices
- Sing with feeling and soul!
Free Introductory Class
Thursday, September 2nd @ 1:00 – 2:00 pm PT (Class will be recorded and sent out to registered participants)
Four Month Series:
Thursdays from 1:00 – 2:30 pm PT
September 16, 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21, 28, November 4, 11, 18, December 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30
One or more of Heather’s courses in The Art of Mindful Singing . If you have had some vocal training other than Heather’s courses, please check in with her before you register. [email protected]
Areas of Study:
Singing Mechanics and Vocal Sustainability, Breathing Practices, Vocal Meditation, Cultivating Mindfulness, Practicing Presence, Inviting Intimacy with Our Voices, Focused Intention, Abiding in the Center of the Song, Fully Embodied Singing, The Heart of Improvisation, Summoning Your Unique Soul Songs, Witnessing our Womanhood, Song as Offering, Song as Renewal, Song as Surrender, Connecting with the Soul of the Song, Singing as Prayer, Awakening Inner Wisdom, Singing the Spirit of the Land, Song and Silence, Honoring Our Ancestors, Full Bodied Singing, Your Own Vibration as Sound Healing, Singing as Spiritual Practice.
- Weekly 90-minute group class on Zoom (Replays available)
- Q & A time
- Breakout groups with prompts
- A SoundCloud playlist of the vocal exercises and songs we are singing
- A lyric sheet
- Homework practices
- Accountability Sister – if you would like one
- We have space for 50 singers
Since 2003, Heather has held deeply safe space for people of all ages and ability levels to free their voices. She has taught over 10,000 private voice lessons, and over 3,000 group singing classes. She has been offering The Art of Mindful Singing online course since June of 2019, and she is a skilled Zoom facilitator! Heather is a singer/ songwriter, recording artist, private vocal coach, choir director, community song circle leader and a certified Kali Ray Tri-Yoga Instructor. She has an abundance of knowledge and wisdom to share!