About the Training:
Dates & Times for Cohort #6
February – June, 2024
Wednesdays at 1:30 pm PT -OR- Saturdays at 8:00 am PT (accommodating those that work during the week, or live in Europe)
The Wednesday group meets weekly for the months of February and March, and then every other week for April and May – for 1.5 hours.
The Saturday group meets every other week for 2 hours.
Both groups have 18 hours of training time with Heather
- Wednesdays from 1:30 – 3:00 pm. PT (Weekly)
- 18 hours of Training calls with Heather – Every other week
- Practice what you are learning on zoom calls with your sisters — Every other week for February & March, and on your own time for April & May.
- We begin February 7th and end June12th
- Space for 15 women in the Wednesday group
- Saturdays from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. PT (Twice a Month – 2nd & 4th Saturdays)
- 18 hours of Training calls with Heather – Twice a month
- Practice what you are learning on zoom calls with your sisters – 1/2 hour on each call + on your own time
- We begin February 10th and meet every 2nd Saturday and 4th Saturday through June 8th
- Space for 15 women in the Saturday group
“Heather’s song leader training has helped me to find my voice! I grew from struggling to even think of a song I could practice teaching, to confidently leading women through a series of songs.” —Chrissy Thomure
Are you ready to…
- Feel empowered in your song leading and uplift your community with singing!
- Grow into your mastery as a song leader and group facilitator
- Learn how to create a safe space for people to free their voices
- Expand your repertoire of songs and chants that open hearts, awaken consciousness, and transform lives
- Receive the tools and resources you need to lead songs and chants at events and singing circles in your own community, on Zoom, and beyond
- Feel inspired to boost your income doing something you absolutely love
- Cultivate powerful vocal practices that deepen your relationship with your own voice
- Get the training and support needed to launch a regular song circle in your own community, or on Zoom
- Learn how to grow your list, connect with your community of singers, grow your business skills, grow your promotional tools, and launch a successful series
- Learn more about marketing and promotion
- Get support with your personal bio, class/series description, and webpage content
- Receive mentorship and support from Heather and the Sisters in Harmony community as you launch, then lead your circle of women
- Receive a Sisters in Harmony Song Leader Training certificate once you’ve met the requirements
“Heather Houston’s song leader training changed my life! I was searching for a substantial way to help others through music and to make a living at it and Heather helped me to get my own women’s circle going!” —Zoey Wren, relationship coach, singer, and energy healer
- Private Facebook group where you can ASK YOUR QUESTIONS in a weekly thread.
- Training Videos and MP3s — vocal training, ear training, rhythm practice, self-care practices, leadership development, business development, songwriting, and repertoire building
- Access to Heather’s private song library and video library from our Sisters in Harmony Global calls – throughout the duration of the training
- You don’t need to be a trained singer or have the ability to read sheet music. All you need is passion in your heart and the ability to carry a tune. The training is designed for women desiring to lead their communities in song and chant: retreat leaders, yoga teachers, school teachers, coaches, women’s circle leaders, church song leaders, campfire song sharers… sky’s the limit! Lead your community in joyous songs!
- Opportunity to present a song on a Sisters in Harmony Global Zoom Sing for graduation
Please check out our Sisters in Harmony website to meet some of the women in our community! https://sistersinharmony.net
If you have any questions, or if you are unclear about whether or not this training is a fit for you, you may get a better sense by filling out the VISIONING FORM
You can also email Heather about the content of the training: [email protected]
Email Natalie regarding financials: [email protected]
“Dear Heather, the most inspiring part of the program for me was how deeply you embody what you do, and what an attuned, conscious, and compassionate leader you are. You inspired me to step into my leadership role not only as song circle leader but in other areas of life too.” —Andrea Farkas
Early Bird (through Dec. 31st, 2023)
$497 —Registration Fee
$497/month — February – May
$597 — Registration Fee
$597/month — February – May
Once you make the deposit, Heather’s assistant Natalie will set you up with a recurring payment plan
Two partial scholarships are available. Please fill out the form HERE
If you like to pay in Full:
Early Bird (through Dec. 31st, 2023)
No refunds after January 7th, 2024
Cancellations prior January 7th will be refunded minus a $100 administration fee.
Cancellations after January 7th and before Febrary 7th will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations anytime after Feb. 7th are non-refundable.
“Heather Houston’s song leader training changed my life! I was searching for a substantial way to help others through music and to make a living at it. Heather helped me to get my own women’s circle going through fantastic repertoire, leadership tips and techniques, mentorship, and business coaching. My first intro night had 32 women. My first circle had 18 registrants!” —Zoey Wren, relationship coach, singer, and energy healer
“Heather has developed the most comprehensive song leader training program out there. I was amazed and inspired throughout the 6-month training at how thorough it was and how much time, effort, and devotion she put in to serving aspiring song leaders and holding a safe container for us to step into leadership. Forever grateful!” —Louise
“This course was absolutely incredible in every way, Heather’s beautiful and inspirational energy and teaching style as well as the website which is beautifully presented and the teaching modules all so well thought out. As well as the amazing teaching, the community of women I am now connected to and felt so supported by makes the joy of the program continue on.” —Joanne Gillard
“Dear Heather, the most inspiring part of the program for me was how deeply you embody what you do, and what an attuned, conscious and compassionate leader you are. You inspired me to step into my leadership role not only as song circle leader but in other areas of life too. In the last 4 months I went through a deep level of transformation. After leading a couple of song circles in Bali I had the wonderful opportunity from life to lead my first blessing way (with some singing of course.) And I even had a presentation in my daughter’s school to the kids about how we are all interconnected. I would have never done these before. But something has shifted. I feel so empowered and called to action! Also my voice opened up so much to speak up and take the lead. (So powerful, just thinking about it brings tears into my eyes.) I know your training, your magical healing songs and all the energy I’ve put into it had a big part of this transformation. I feel so privileged that you shared your wisdom with me! Thank you so much for pouring all your heart into this program! This program turned out to be exactly what I needed to get a new momentum in my life. :)” —Andrea Farkas
“Heather’s song leader training has helped me to find my voice! I grew from struggling to even think of a song I could practice teaching, to confidently leading women through a series of songs. Heather created a sweet, safe and supportive environment throughout the program. I’ve learned dozens of beautiful songs and chants, and gained a whole new tribe of amazing women! I’m so excited to share this joy with others.” –Chrissy Thomure