Explore your voice as a tool for healing and praying, for creativity and expression.
Learn deeply nourishing songs from various artists and traditions.
Turn your prayers into mantras, mantras into melodies, and melodies into your own medicine songs.
Fully Embodied Singing in a Sacred Circle of Women
- How do we allow our voices to be a safe harbor for us in these uncertain times?
- How do we connect with the voice as a powerful tool for healing and transformation?
- How do we liberate the longing in our hearts, and activate the power of prayer through singing?
- How do our collective voices lifted in song help to heal the world?
In this 4-Month Course you will…
- Fall in love with your voice
- Gain more confidence in your singing
- Feel nourished, connected, uplifted and inspired
- Open more fully to your creative channels
- Turn your prayers into mantras, mantras into melodies, and melodies into your own medicine songs
- Sing songs and chants that you love
- Connect with your voice as a sound healing instrument
- Deepen with other like-minded women on the path of freeing their voices
- Sing with feeling and soul!
Thursday, September 8th @ 1:00 — 2:00 pm PT (class will be recorded and sent out to registered participants)
Thursdays from 1:00 — 2:30 pm PT on Zoom (replays available)
September 15, 22, 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3 & 10
Registration Opens Soon!
One or more of Heather’s courses in The Art of Mindful Singing. If you have had some vocal training other than Heather’s courses, please check in with her before you register. A previously held and recorded series in The Art of Mindful Singing is available for $97.00. Please ask Heather about it: [email protected]